As we know, some Android Antivirus software often the collection of the unwanted features for example- junk file cleaner, video/photo vault, RAM booster, etc. So we are suggesting for the users that they can use the Webroot Secure program to secure your system from the above-unexpected files. Webroot software will offer you the enabling and be disabling call and SMS blocking features. It’s a free app program for the android phone. It has an amazing feature to update the application from the free version of the premium account.
The Call & SMS Blocking features will permit you to clear out the calls and text messages from the useless or unknown birthplace. When a user enters any phone number on their blocked list then calls from that number will be sent directly to the voicemail, and text messages can quickly block from the phone. In case, if it blocked a call or text message, then Webroot SecureAnywhere software will show a notification on your mobile phone screen.
Call & SMS Blocking Features Includes Additional Settings:
Call & SMS Blocking features includes some extra settings for some additional over incoming calls and texts these are mentioned below-
1- Block Unknown Numbers- You need to block the unknown or unidentified numbers on your Android device. Block the spiteful sites that are shown in the text message.
2-Block Malicious Text- Corrupted sites belong to those websites which link sent by the text message, then when you opened the link a yellow color warning page opened on your screen and it will require permission whether you want to continue it or not. Malicious sites are conducting with viruses, spam, phishing or spyware which damage your device.
Learn About the Process to Webroot Disable or Enable Calls or SMS Blocking Features:
You will get below some simple steps to use this fantastic Webroot features.
To turn-on or turn off “Call & SMS Blocking” features:
- First of all, go to the Secure Anywhere Mobile panel, click on the “Identity & Privacy” on the bottom.
- Now, click on the “Call & SMS Blocking” option.
- Note- An “ON” button will show on the front of each feature if it is switched on.
- Now, click on feature ON or OFF button.
To make a blocked list:
- First, you need to go the “Call & SMS Blocking” panel then click on the “Blocked Numbers” option at the bottom.
- Now, the panel will show you numbers which you have already shifted in the Blocked list.
- To enter the number which you want to block, click on the “Menu” button on your device, then click on one of the below-given options:
- Add Number
- Pick from Call Log
- Pick from Text Messages
- Pick from Contacts
- Now, enter the number and make sure you have entered all ten digits of the number, including the area code.
- After placing the number in the Blocked List, calls from that number are sent directly to voicemail.
- Your text messages have blocked. Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile displays a message about the blocked call in the Notification on your device.
- To get more information about the blocked message, click on the given the word.
- To see a log of all the calls and texts you have already blocked, navigate to the Call & SMS Blocking panel and click on the “Block Log” option.
- Now, check your device is working correctly with Call & SMS Blocking features.
After completing the process of Webroot Enabling or Disabling Call & SMS Blocking Features Successfully, you will be able to block the call and SMS easily. But still, if you face any issue in blocking the calls and SMS, then you can take assistance by Webroot Customer Support. The Webroot experts are available 24*7 to support you. To get instant help, dial the Webroot toll-free number of Webroot customer service.