Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus protects from many viruses which are Trojans, worms, spyware, etc. This antivirus keeps your data secure from this malware. It checks all the files coming from the unknown sources and then starts scanning so that no antivirus damages your computer. This Antivirus secures your system and Macs up to more than two devices.
This is the fastest scanning software, and it only takes 20 seconds to scan your all essentials files which are stored on your PC and Mac. As you are a user of internet so when you do online shopping, transferring money, and doing commercial work, this Antivirus comes with new features which protect your password and storage of your information online.
Sometimes a problem occurs while downloading Webroot Antivirus that is “The keycode could not verify at this time” error. In case you are getting this text, then go through the following steps:
- Excellent connectivity of the Internet is needed for downloading the Webroot Antivirus. In case there is no signal of your network, then pair it first and after that start downloading again.
Note: In case you are already paired with your Internet connection, then check if your firewall is working correctly. In case it is working correctly, it will show the option of blocking Webroot antivirus. Uninstall firewall and then download that antivirus again.
- In case your system is having an outdated version of this Antivirus, then there is a possibility of getting the option of blocking.
- In case downloading this Antivirus on Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8, you have to download Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus from the admin ID.
- In case you don’t know which ID you are using, then go through the option listed below for every operating system:
Steps to Know Your Current ID in Windows Vista and 7 Are:
When Your System is on a Domain
- Enter your profile name and protected password on the home display.
- Go to the user ID
- Press the Start tab.
- Tap Control Panel button.
- Pressing User ID.
- After that, tapping the Manage User Account option.
- In case you are asking to enter your profile name and password, write the password and then verify it.
When Your System is on a Workgroup
- Write the profile name and your protected password on the desktop.
- Click user ID.
- Tap on Start menu.
- Pressing the Control Panel option.
- Tapping User ID AND Family Safety.
- Pressing Manage another account.
- In case the choice appears to type password and profile name, give the password and go through the verification process.
Steps to Know Recent Account in Windows 10 Are:
- Press the Windows+ R keyword to start the installation process.
- Enter “netplwiz.”
- Click Enter.
- Choose the admin ID.
- Press the Properties tab.
- Press Group Membership button.
- Select the different accounts which are Standard User or Admin.
Note: Choosing the Other option might be possible, instead of selecting from another level which contains Restoring process, using advanced user and controlling Desktop Users.
- Then, tap OK.
- Press to Apply so that you can finish the process.