Using Microsoft Edge, you can efficiently manage your credit card, debit card and PayPal info on Windows 10. It is an easy way to make any type of payment. Also, it is more secure and uses Microsoft pay, unlike autofill. Microsoft is able to expand Microsoft pay to perform on Outlook, Skype, Facebook, Messenger, Windows store and others. So now you can easily make your payments using your credit card, debit card and other option.
Alongside, Microsoft can also pull your shopping details as well as making shopping seamless. In this post, we will discuss about how to Add, Remove, Manage Credit Cards in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 easily.
Steps to Manage Credit Cards in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 easily:-
Please follow the below mentioned steps to Manage Credit Cards in Microsoft Edge.
- To start this process, open Edge first.
- Then sign in into your Microsoft Account.
- Click on the three vertical icon> Settings > Advanced settings > Manage cards.
- If you have ever used your debit/credit card here, it will be already listed here.
- It will show when the toggle for Microsoft Pay is On.
Steps to Add Credit Card information in Microsoft Edge:-
Please follow the below-mentioned steps to Add Credit Cards details in Microsoft Edge.
- First, press on Add button.
- Go to next screen, add the card number, expiry date, and a name.
- It will help you to remember about your card.
- Save all information, and you have completed.
Steps to Remove Credit Card information in Microsoft Edge:-
Please follow the below-mentioned steps to Remove a Credit Cards details in Microsoft Edge.
Unfortunately, there is no method to remove the card details from Microsoft Edge directly.
Microsoft will help you to use a card that is available with your account or when you add all of the card details. It will ensure that your shopping is not interrupted. So let’s discuss how you can remove your card from the Microsoft Edge.
- Go to the Microsoft Account section, if you are a frequent user of the Windows system.
- Then sign in into your Microsoft account using correct details.
- A list will open with all your payment methods like- address, option to redeem codes for both Windows Store and Xbox.
- You can edit, update and remove your card.
- When the card details have removed, it will disappear from Microsoft Edge.
- If you want to remove Microsoft Pay permanently from Edge, but actually it is not possible.
- No doubt, you can disable your saved card details, and Microsoft Pay will not perform anymore on Microsoft Edge.
We will make sure this process will help you to Add, Remove, Manage Credit Cards in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 efficiently. Please don’t skip any step and read the entire post carefully to save your time and efforts.