Antivirus software is a series or set of programs which are designed and developed to protect, detect, prevent and remove software viruses from your operating system. It also helps in protecting from malicious software like Worms, Trojans, Adware, Spyware and many more.
Nowadays, Webroot antivirus is best for serving quality antiviruses with new and enhanced features to their customers. Webroot antivirus is compatible with both Windows operating system and Mac operating system. Generally, it works to protect you from different viruses or online threats.
As we are already aware, that the online threats are increasing day by day, so Webroot protects you against it and detects every cybercriminal or online threats by their special and latest features. The company is serving antivirus security software around the globe.
Although Webroot is best with their latest features, sometimes users of Mac operating system facing some issues or found error during the time of installation of Webroot antivirus. We are providing you complete step guide to install the Webroot antivirus on Mac operating system. The below-given steps are very easy and simple steps and can be followed by anyone. This given process will surely help you, but if you need any technical support from the team of Webroot then, dial the toll-free number of Webroot customer support and get instant support.
Procedure to Install Webroot Antivirus on Mac Operating System:-
The below-given steps are an easy and time-saving process, only if you follow these steps in a given sequence. The steps are given below-
You can download Webroot antivirus in four simple steps-
- You can download software from webroot.com/safe this you can do without CD or DVD.
- After downloading the antivirus software, you will receive a 20-character alpha-numeric code which will be your product key.
- Complete the installation process by clicking on the “Submit.” button.
- Click on the button to enter the unique product key and install Webroot antivirus with this product key on Mac operating system.
After the completion of the download process, you need to install the antivirus on Mac operating system.
Steps to install Webroot on Mac:-
- First, you need to create your account to start the installation process.
- Then, Double click on the Webroot SecureAnywhere antivirus to access the installer on Mac operating system.
- Next, you need to tow the Webroot Secure Anywhere icon to the Applications folder on Mac.
- You have to save it in this folder, double-click on the antivirus folder to start the Webroot SecureAnywhere activation process.
- First shown the activation window, you need to enter the key-code for that click on the “active”
- After entering the key code, a system will ask your permission to allow the security permissions to make changes to your system.
- Then, enter your Apple password and click on the “OK” to confirm and complete the webroot installation process.
After completing the whole procedure, if an error occurs or you will face any error in installing then contact the Webroot Support. The experts are available 24*7 to help you and assist you in every issue related to Webroot. For instant support, dial the toll-free number of Webroot customer support.