In this article, we are going to present a simple fix for how to remove the autofill in Chrome Browser. You’ll just have to head over to Chrome’s settings.
But before being able to clear autofill, you should know what autofill is.
What is Autofill?
Autofill is an option frequently found in web browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera, where the conventional information input by the user is remembered by the browser, and later the browser uses it to automatically fill in the fields by which that same information is required, perhaps on a different website. This information can be your full name, your e-mail address or postal address, or your credit card information. This sensitive information is only memorized on your computer, and it will only be auto-filled in forms if the settings of your browser permit it.
If you are looking forward to deleting all autofill entries and saved text, follow the steps given below:
- Open Chrome Browser.
- Tap on the Chrome Menu on the browser toolbar. This will be an icon featuring three vertical dots.
- Select the option More Tools.
- And head to Clear Browsing Data.
- Then you need to check the “Autofill from data” checkbox in the dialogue that appears.
- After that, you will need to select the amount of data you want to clear from the drop-down menu. You may find it at the top of the dialogue box. (Also, you can select “the beginning of time” to delete everything.)
- Tap on the Clear browsing data option when finished.
What If You Only Want To Delete Specific Autofill Entries?
- Tap on the Chrome Menu on the browser toolbar and select Settings.
- Tap on the Show Advanced Settings option.
- Then find the Passwords and forms section.
- Here you have to select Manage Autofill settings.
- Now you can select the entry you want to delete from the list in the dialog that appears. To do so, tap the X that appears at the end of the row.
Thank you for reading my article. I hope this will be useful to you.
Graccey leio is an innovative being who has been doing intensive study in particularly topics and composing blogs and articles like Webroot Support, Webroot Customer Service, Webroot Billing Support and numerous other related topics. She is a massively educated individual with heaps of ability.