Malwarebytes is not just your regular antimalware product. It has now become a complete security suite, looking for the security of the system. Some changes were made in the software and it was given fresh objectives and purposes which made it similar to an antivirus program. The software is capable of restricting the potentially unwanted programs that some other security suites are not capable of. But, the fact making it more astonishing is that as a user you don’t have to keep an Antimalware and an Antivirus in your computer as two different entities. It will work as both at the same time, but the windows inbuilt firewall protection or windows defender will completely turn off the real-time protection. It might cause conflicts with the other antivirus in the system as the Windows will detect the presence of two system security software in the computer.
But the conflict can be prevented between these two as Malwarebytes has come with a solution to avoid the conflict if Windows does not detect it as an Antivirus. Do you have an Antivirus and Malwarebytes in your system? Are these creating trouble in the computer? Don’t worry as this small step can help you to prevent the collision of the security software.
How to avoid conflicts in Malwarebytes and Antivirus
- Open Malwarebytes
- Click Settings and go to Application tab from upper toolbar
- Scroll down to Windows Action Center
- In the section, there are three options given
- Select Never register Malwarebytes in the Windows Action Center
- You can also select the first option saying Let Malwarebytes apply the best Windows Action Center settings based on your systems
- If you are avoiding the conflict between the software, then make sure not to select Always register Malwarebytes in the Windows Action Center
After the process is over, Windows will not detect Malwarebytes as an Antivirus and the conflict will never occur. Although a system does not permit to keep two protection software at the same time in the same computer, the benefit of the option in Malwarebytes lets you use the two security software in the system at the same time.
Graccey Leio is an innovative being who has been doing intensive study in particular topics and composing blogs and articles like Webroot Support, Webroot Customer Service, Webroot Billing Support and numerous other related topics. She is a massively educated individual with heaps of ability.