Webroot is a useful and active antivirus program and is very popular among the people. It is providing real-time protection from various cybersecurity threats such as- trojan horse, worms, malware and other online risks. At present, a number of users are using its amazing powerful antivirus safeguard on their devices such as- tablet, laptop, home or office computer system to protect from outside dangers. If you are facing any issue when installing the Webroot program on your device, then this post will help you to resolve your problems.
We are providing some useful steps for the various operating system; please follow these steps to install Webroot program on your device.
The solution for Windows PC or Mac:-
Sometimes, you had noticed many types if characters i/1, o/0, s/5, b/8 when you entered your keycode.
When you have installed the Webroot SecureAnywhere program from a CD, then you need to make sure to note each letter or number as you type. If you’re not sure about a character, then you can try the two different ways that are given below.
When you install the keycode from an email, you can copy and paste the keycode directly into the installer.
- You need to highlight the full keycode to copy and paste your keycode with your mouse cursor.
- Then right-click on the selection, and then choose the Copy from the context menu. When you see the keycode, place your cursor in the keycode entry box, and then right-click on it.
- After that, you need to Paste from the context menu.
If you have to face any issue from an extension in Safari not installing correctly then you can resolve it by restarting your computer system, please reboot your computer system. It will help you to solve this problem.
If you already installed Webroot software on your device, then you need to remove it first. This could occur the issue in the installation of the new program.
The solution for Android or Apple iOS :-
1- Check the Internet Connection
If you are using internet or Wifi or a 3G/4G network? Then try switching to Wifi or vice versa. To get the complete installation of Webroot SecureAnywhere you need for an active internet connection to verify your account.
2- Download the latest App
You have to make sure that you are downloading an updated version of the product. You have to check that you are downloading the right app for your key code.
3- Use the Correct Keycode
You have to make sure that your using keycode is correct or not. If you have find the license that has an all alpha and an alphanumeric both version of the code, then please use the alpha version when you have installed the program.
If you have purchased your Webroot software from Webroot official website directly, then you can get the keycode from your registered email. You have received it at the time when you have purchased into the keycode field.
If you have to get the Backup & Sync window appears on your screen, then you can select a storage region and then click on the Save button. Wait for few minutes while the Backup & Sync complete preparing and loading before leaving this screen.
- You have to make sure you have all the necessary permissions.
- Then click on your username in the upper-right corner to see your account menu.
- Then choose the Account Settings from the menu.
- Go to the under the section Access & Permissions and see if there are any listed items which do not say “Admin” or “Access.”
- If you got anything, then click on the Change next to one of the items.
- A page will open to set permissions.
- You can use the drop-down selections to select “Admin” or “Access” for all items you see.
- Then click on the Save Access & Permissions.
- The permissions changes will take minimum 15 minutes to see the effects.
Request to Webroot Online Account:-
- You need to login to your online account and then verify it is set up correctly.
- Then move to webroot official website and login.
We hope that this post will help you to install Webroot product completely.